There are certain handyman jobs one can complete around the house that are fairly simple and don’t require any background or experience. Putting up a flat-screen TV on the wall? Follow the manual. Building a new shelf in your closet? Have someone at Home Depot walk you through it. Installing some new plumbing under your kitchen sink? YouTube it. However, when it comes to installing a retractable awning, you’ll want a professional awning installation company such as Mr Awnings to get the job done.
A retractable awning is a covering that can either be opened or closed, and attaches to a building or other structural form of support. They are usually attached to residential homes and business facades and provide shade for backyards, patios, decks, and grills.
Why Opt for an Awning Installation Company
- Experience.Mr Awnings installs 6-8 retractable awnings every day throughout the warm weather seasons. This means you can guarantee we’re experts in the installation process, no matter what type of material we’re mounting your awning onto. We know each and every product we sell and install, and can therefore answer any questions you have about it. Mr Awnings will also be able to recommend the best awning brand and type of awning for your residential or commercial needs.
- Correct Mounting. To ensure the safety of your home’s exterior and to enhance the strength of the awning, Mr Awnings uses 1 inch diameter solid aluminum spacers to protect the siding of your home from divets and cracking. This also improves the strength and structural integrity of your awning.
- Trash & Debris Removal. Our goal at Mr Awnings is to provide the best customer service and attention to detail. We remove any and all packaging materials your new awning comes in. This saves homeowners both the time and the hassle of having to deal with bulky debris when they should really be spending time admiring their new awning.
- Full Service. Choosing a professional awning installation company such as Mr Awnings means that you can rest assured knowing that only one company will be handling the awning installation process. At Mr Awnings, we order your awning for you, receive your awning from the manufacturer, deliver it to your home, and install it for you. In fact, if you purchase an awning through Mr Awnings, you don’t even need to be present for the installation process. This saves you, the homeowner, from taking valuable time off from work!
- Fully Insured. If you request awning installation service from Mr Awnings, you can guarantee that your awning installation is insured for up to 5 years through our generous labor warranty. Purchasing an awning from big box stores does not guarantee the product is insured and requires the homeowner to be present for delivery. Most homeowners and businesses need installation assistance from a professional after they purchase their awning through a big box store.
Mr Awnings serves the northern and eastern Massachusetts area and specializes in retractable awning installation. All of our services are fully licensed and insured. Our awnings vary in size, color, purpose, and material, and can all be viewed easily online at mrawnings.com. To order an awning or to request installation services, get a free estimate!