You know that you want a retractable awning so you are able to enjoy your outdoor space more often, but with different brands to choose from, why should you choose SunSetter?
We’re glad you asked!
Here are 7 important reasons why choosing a SunSetter awning is always an outstanding choice:
- You will be supporting local business – SunSetter awnings are assembled in their Malden, Massachusetts factory.
- SunSetter awnings are made with high quality parts – From the aluminum comments made with a baked-on enamel finish that never needs painting, to the industry-leading Somfy motors on all motorized models, to the dual stainless steel cable system on lateral arm models, you know you are getting the best quality awning for the money.
- Superior fabrics – For their SunSetter Series Awnings, choose from their gorgeous, water-resistant, solution-dyed Woven Acrylic Fabric or their durable, 100% waterproof Traditional Laminated fabric. For their Platinum Series awnings, choose from the elegant selection of Sunbrella Performance fabrics.
- Wind resistant – in tests done by an independent laboratory, SunSetter awnings withstood winds of 50-75 mph.
- Ease of use – SunSetter motorized awnings come with a one-touch remote, while the simple hand-crank operation on their manual models makes opening and retracting your awning a breeze.
- Low maintenance – SunSetter awnings are designed to be almost maintenance-free to provide you with years of trouble-free operation.
- Peace of mind – SunSetter awnings are backed by their 5-Year Limited Warranty for their SunSetter Series awnings, and their 10-Year Limited Warranty on their Platinum Series awnings.
If you have questions, or would like more information about SunSetter awnings, call us at 978-774-4999.
Interested in purchasing a new SunSetter awning for your home after reading this article? Fantastic! Fill out our online quote request to get a free estimate today!